To travel is to live. Travelling has not one, but many benefits.
- When you travel, you see. When you see, you learn.
- Travel isn’t bound by any barriers of gender, cast, creed, age or color.
- Travel is the best medicine for a healthy mind.
- Not just mentally relaxed, it gives you physical kick too.
- You get to see new places, in HD with your eyes.’
- Spend time with people you want to hang out with but don’t get time enough.
- You get to meet new people, learn about new cultures, it’s amazing.
- Travel with friends, family or solo, its fun any which way.
- It gives you perspective, makes you broaden your horizons.
- It’s a free world and all you need is a passport.
- You’ll never get to know how it feels watching it on TV.
- Life isn’t too short, this world is too big. Why waste time?
- With this busy professional life, one does need a break.
- Lying on a lovely beach, office deadlines just can’t reach you.
- Toiling for hours to watch the Himalayas in all their might, there isn’t much as fulfilling.
- For half of us: New places, new markets. You get to shop!
- The earth is moving, why should you stay stationary?
- We all have our homes. But to embrace earth, it’s a much, much bigger home